- Steinberg Law Offices: We serve as counsel to corporations and their executives, partnerships, small businesses, individuals and not-for-profit entities. Our diverse practice areas include general and commercial litigation, employment law, business counseling, finance, commercial real estate, aviation law, negligence and personal injury litigation and sports and entertainment law.
- Attorney Profiles:
- FRANKLYN C. STEINBERG, III
- CHRISTINE H. STEINBERG
- Firm Profile: Established in 1995, we are proud of the solid reputation that we have developed within the legal community in New Jersey. At the Steinberg Law Offices, we are committed to building upon that reputation by maintaining the highest standards of service. We know that prompt, personal attention is as important as the quality of our work.
- Labor Law: Our practice emphasizes the fundamental relationship in business: that between employer and employee. Our attorneys have more than four decades of experience handling employment issues on behalf of both employers and employees.
- Litigation: At the Steinberg Law Offices, we handle litigation of a complexity that many find surprising for a smaller firm. Our attorneys successfully argue cases before the State and Federal Courts, at trial and on appeal.
- Aviation Law: We have specialized knowledge that is crucial to representing members of the aviation industry. Our attorneys include a licensed commercial pilot who holds instrument and multi-engine ratings. For us, aviation is not just an area of legal practice. It is both an avocation and a tool that we ourselves use in the conduct of our business.
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution-Problems: Solutions: When you ask, "Do I have a case? ", at the Steinberg Law Offices our answer is always the same: the Firm may have a case; you have a problem that needs to be solved. Similarly, if you are concerned about defending your position against another's claim, our job is to help you to prepare for litigation and to evaluate whether a prolonged trial might be avoided. Our common goal is to find a cost-effective, practical solution to your problem.
- Counseling and Representation-Ideas: Implementation: As your legal needs increase, so should the confidence that you have in your law firm.
At the Steinberg Law Offices, we can help you to set your plans in motion. Whether you require review of a written agreement, representation in negotiations, assistance with a regulatory matter, business formation or drafting of transactional documents, we can provide you with prompt and individualized services to address your needs.
- What's New
- Contact Us: Telephone: (908) 685-0600 or firstname.lastname@example.org